Alt+Num 7 – Unlimited Weapon Mods Durability
Alt+Num 8 – Unlimited Scraps
Alt+Num 9 – Unlimited Exp
Alt+Num 0 – Unlimited Skill Points

DOWNLOADS MIRROR
DELETED by Admin

UPDATE :
Update for v1.04 game version

I don't know what you do, but none of your trainers is working for me.
When I close one of your trainers (which takes really long) it is trying to manipulate the registry and it trys to execute a config.exe file.
Can you tell me why it trys to execute the config.exe?
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

(20.06.2021, 20:52)DNA schrieb: I don't know what you do, but none of your trainers is working for me.
When I close one of your trainers (which takes really long) it is trying to manipulate the registry and it trys to execute a config.exe file.
Can you tell me why it trys to execute the config.exe?

config.exe - Saving session, and why you do not work none of the trainers I can not say so, what version of the game? I think that you have not checked all the trainers that would claim that they do not work. You can remove all of my trainers if something does not suit you

and trainers not manipulate the registry , it is false information.

No, DNA is right.
All of your trainers manipulate the registry, I've checked it by myself. And the trainers also don't working on my machines.
For example I cannot get the Hotkeys to work. I cannot activate them.

(21.06.2021, 13:54)iNvIcTUs oRCuS schrieb: No, DNA is right.
All of your trainers manipulate the registry, I've checked it by myself. And the trainers also don't working on my machines.
For example I cannot get the Hotkeys to work. I cannot activate them.

Can I get a screenshot when manipulate the registry?

All of your trainers cannot work. This is fact.
Because all of your trainers are written for x86 processes, but for example Day's Gone is a x64 process only.
With a x86 trainer you don't have access to a x64 process this ia a restriction by the os from Microsoft.
The trainers seems not to manipulate the registry by itself. Maybe it's the copy protection software that have this issue.

But this analysis brings up a question - Why do you code trainers that are not working?

(26.06.2021, 15:41)iNvIcTUs oRCuS schrieb: All of your trainers cannot work. This is fact.
Because all of your trainers are written for x86 processes, but for example Day's Gone is a x64 process only.
With a x86 trainer you don't have access to a x64 process this ia a restriction by the os from Microsoft.
The trainers seems not to manipulate the registry by itself. Maybe it's the copy protection software that have this issue.

But this analysis brings up a question - Why do you code trainers that are not working?

I'm wondering how you did the analysis? Trainer written for x64/x86 windows systems

The trainer maybe written for windows x86 systems. It uses the x86 architecture... This means that the trainer also run on x64 windows os. But it can not manipulate/get access/code inject in x64 processes. As I said... With a x86 process you don't have access to a x64 process.
Actually I have no access to my laptop... Maybe I can show you tomorrow a more detailed analysis...
The trainers for AC:Valhalla, Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk 2077 and Day's Gone are are written for x86 architecture. I can confirm that they cannot function for these games because I said they are x64 only...
I don't have the other games but I think its the same issue...

Also... When a game is x64 only... There is no need for a trainer that also run on x86 systems.

There is no need to "analyze" this.
As invictus said, it is not possible to manipulate a x64 process with a program that is x86(32bit).
A 32bit process will never have access to the 64bit architecture of the target process.

And what I said above, that there is no need to "analyze" this, just start your trainer and have a look at the process of your trainer, it
clearly says 32bit

[Bild: dna_400.gif]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste