Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
family guy(request)

can you make a trainer for a emulated ps2 game called family guy

I think... NO.
Because a emulator as the name say is emulating a ps2.
In this case a trainer is emulator related and it's not guaranteed that it will work on an other computer...
The best solution is to take an emulator with the ability to use cheats for the emulated games.

(01.05.2021, 13:57)iNvIcTUs oRCuS schrieb: I think... NO.
In this case a trainer is emulator related and it's not guaranteed that it will work on an other computer...
The best solution is to take an emulator with the ability to use cheats for the emulated games.

i tryed other emulated ps2 trainers and they all worked can you atleast try to make a trainer for this game and ill test on gaming pc to see if its working

(01.05.2021, 15:42)Kannibal schrieb:

i tryed other emulated ps2 trainers and they all worked can you atleast try to make a trainer for this game and ill test on gaming pc to see if its working
For that you need to tell us which emulator and version you use, otherwise there is no guarantee as invictus said.
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

(30.04.2021, 20:33)Kannibal schrieb: can you make a trainer for a emulated ps2 game called family guy

It is more easy to hack savegamefile than try any other method.

What have you tried? Name game, emulator, site of trainer. Exception would be: Trainer written for PS/2. Please proof your statement, I am very interested.

(02.05.2021, 21:20)KodeZwerg schrieb:
(30.04.2021, 20:33)Kannibal schrieb: can you make a trainer for a emulated ps2 game called family guy

It is more easy to hack savegamefile than try any other method.

What have you tried? Name game, emulator, site of trainer. Exception would be: Trainer written for PS/2. Please proof your statement, I am very interested.

contra shatteed soldier,pcsx2,https://abolfazl-k.ir/?p=3290

(01.05.2021, 19:22)DNA schrieb:
(01.05.2021, 15:42)Kannibal schrieb:

For that you need to tell us which emulator and version you use, otherwise there is no guarantee as invictus said.

alright the emulator is pcsx2 (common ps2 emulator) and the version of the game or emulator is unkown to me but heres the link for the game

What I did mean: you told that you have tried other games and use a trainer on pc to cheat in emulated game, for that I like to know some proof/links/hints.

(03.05.2021, 10:16)KodeZwerg schrieb: What I did mean: you told that you have tried other games and use a trainer on pc to cheat in emulated game, for that I like to know some proof/links/hints.

,https://abolfazl-k.ir/?p=3290

Thank you, will check that trainer out and I do suggest that you remove the link that lead to maybe copyrighted "warez"

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste