Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Anno 1404 History Edition Trainer

(14.12.2021, 16:00)TheReal4TheWin schrieb: And one more Question. Is there a way to trigger differente quests? Because they also have IDs for example: The Imperial Garden I 8350122.

Quests cannot be launched.
Using this Cheattable, you can only generate goods and items.

And here is a list with ID's for common goods, provided by respected DNA, totally correct.

Hey there DNA, happy New Year!

I was wondering if there is a way to speed up or make instant the construction of the Imperial Cathedral and Sultan Mosque.

All best,

(06.02.2022, 12:31)Danielosama schrieb: Hey there DNA, happy New Year!

I was wondering if there is a way to speed up or make instant the construction of the Imperial Cathedral and Sultan Mosque.

All best,

Hey.
I haven't played Anno since the last time, but I will have a look at this and let you know.
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

(06.02.2022, 16:31)DNA schrieb: Hey.
I haven't played Anno since the last time, but I will have a look at this and let you know.

As always, thanks for your time!

It would be nice if the trainer works with the new version, but unfortunately it does not work. Thank you in general

You should download the latest trainer then
https://homeofgamehacking.de/showthread.php?tid=30

hello dear thank you
Great effort, but this is for another version of the game, which is version 2070

(13.11.2022, 07:04)losts80 schrieb: hello dear thank you
Great effort, but this is for another version of the game, which is version 2070

whoops .... sorry
Have you tried the cheat tables out of this thread?

Hello dear

Yes for the game Anno 1404 History Edition Trainer A trainer has been tried but it is not compatible with the new version

Hey.
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do for you if none of the cheat table is working.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste