Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[Trainer] Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition

(07.03.2022, 19:51)iNvIcTUs oRCuS schrieb: Okay okay... Calm down...
We have a lot of people here and on our discord server that have no glue about the simplest things...
I doesn't wanted to discredit you in any way.
So okay you're using the right trainer for your game version. Maybe there's a silent update or anything other i don't know. But as I said it should not be a problem.
I've coded a searcher app for this game based on my game version.
You can download it and run it on your machine and I can see what's the problem (I hope).
So run the searcher and follow the steps in the searcher... That's it. Easy, eh? ;-)

I'm absolutely not angry or anything, I’m sorry that you to have interpreted what I said in a way I did not mean.

Here's the file created by your searcher.

Angehängte Dateien
.rar   Searcher.rar (Größe: 3,37 KB / Downloads: 35)

Okay... I will have a look into it when I'm coming home from work.
Irren ist menschlich. Aber wer richtigen Mist bauen will, braucht einen Computer !!!

Traineranfragen per PM werden prinzipiell gelöscht...

[Bild: signatur6akm7.gif]

This is really a strange thing...
I cannot reproduce these errors. Your version matches exactly mine. So the offsets are the same.
Nevertheless i opimized some code snippets and updated the trainer maybe that will help in any way...
Please download it again and test the new trainer.
You can also test it by this way... Start the game, than load or start a game, pause the game and switch back to windows and than start the trainer and choose your desired options.

grEEtZ
Irren ist menschlich. Aber wer richtigen Mist bauen will, braucht einen Computer !!!

Hello, most of what I reported is still the same, except for one thing:

Enemy zero mana applies to the character, not the enemies.

Do you use some mods or anything else?

@All
Does anyone other have these issues with the newest update and my trainer for this game? I cannot reproduce these errors as shown in the above posts?!

No, only the game and all DLCs.

Before the most recent update I used a CE table but it no longer works and doesn't seems to be updated, which is why I'm looking for a trainer instead and found yours.

Maybe you can share a Savegame?
Some thing is different from your version to my version. And that I must find out what it is...

//Edit
I found a big in the Cheat for +50/+500 Points...
As fast workaround use these two cheats only in the attribute (inventory) menu. Deactivate these options before you leave the menu.

Hello again!

There seems to be a beta patch that introduces new mechanic called Electrum currency

https://steamcommunity.com/app/475150/di...766484518/

"A new currency, Electrum, is gained from killing monsters with curses active. The more Curses are on the player the more Electrum is being provided. Electrum is a new currency that players can Transmute later into special Orbs that will give players special gears."

Here's a video showcasing it 6:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY9VAVQjecA

If the patch becomes official. I hope the new update of this trainer will include an option for this (500,000 Electrum) just like Gold.

I love this trainer and I'm eternal grateful for iNvIcTUs oRCuS for making this Smile

(10.03.2022, 00:31)iNvIcTUs oRCuS schrieb: Maybe you can share a Savegame?
Some thing is different from your version to my version. And that I must find out what it is...

//Edit
I found a big in the Cheat for +50/+500 Points...
As fast workaround use these two cheats only in the attribute (inventory) menu. Deactivate these options before you leave the menu.

Well, sorry for the long wait. I somehow got Covid and then I had a lot of work to catch up on...

Here's a char I was leveling at the time and a test char I made to test your trainer.

Main.7z

@SavanaRelo
I'll make a trainer for the actually public beta with an electrum cheat option...

@ChiricoCuvie
Hope you're fine... I also had a COVID infection. So I think I know what you've been through.
I will have a look into your Savegames...

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste