Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 8 Bewertung(en) - 4.38 im Durchschnitt
[Trainer] Dying Light 2 Stay Human - by DNA

Thank.

Did you know, that the "One Hit Kill" function has an effect on the player as well? you simply have to take fall damage or step into a fire or step on a barbwire and get an instant death Smile  same was on the other version of the trainer just didn't post about that
No insults, abuse. Only the truth and facts.
Respect to the HoG team!
I am not a coder, dev, hacker, just a user.
PS. Ich verstehe nicht Deutch. Tongue
English, Russian, Estonian please Big Grin 
For Deutch I refer to Google Translate.....

Oh, I didn't know that. I will have a look at this. Thank you for this information Wink
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

Lets get things straight about DNA => The one hit option is reported to DL2, the DNA trainer not working is in DL 1(posted a scan), tested ORCUS the ghost mode works on zombies not on Rieze's men and hostile npc'c, I am not lazy and have time, so I can upload a simple video if your forum supports this feature =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqONq4A_bzw

Sorry, I am using the Windows video capture the one win+alt+r feature so it does not show the desktop here is a screenshot of the functions used

Overall : Unl. HP+1 hit kill = death on simple objects
Haven't tried other trainer combos with no fall damage for ex. but encountered several times with the one hit kill option on you will die

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
[Bild: attachment.php?thumbnail=372]
Respect to the HoG team!

I just tested this and everything works as it should.
I climbed up a burning barrel, jumped of a building, made a gasoline canister explode while I stood next to it, and so on ... and never died instantly
Tried it with Unl Health and One hit kill, one hit kill only, and so on ...
So, I really don't know why this happens to you.
I have the normal Steam release, which one do you have?

(07.05.2022, 12:19)DNA schrieb: I just tested this and everything works as it should.
I climbed up a burning barrel, jumped of a building, made a gasoline canister explode while I stood next to it, and so on ... and never died instantly
Tried it with Unl Health and One hit kill, one hit kill only, and so on ...
So, I really don't know why this happens to you.
I have the normal Steam release, which one do you have?

Most certainly I have the steam version of DL2 Ultimate Edition not pirated, version 1.3.0p
To be honest that is not a problem or issue to me I use cross trainers FLiNG+yours the one lack of this is that my system has 8GB of RAM at the moment, will upgrade to 32 in some time this is a new pre-built PC(personal build) just need some time Wink

OK so Fraps also does not record in Windows so I can't show the real picture in real time, uploading the video as am typing and will explain - at the beginning I am showing the game version, then starting the game in the PK safe zone, the barrel there seems to be bugged or I don't know... I left the area and went out to a free roam, next I'm demonstrating the taken damage from fence climbing, several times, after that you will not see that this is actually not cross trainers, but you will hear DNA's trainer saying "Activated" and I will activate only 1 option = the one hit kill and DNA will see, that Aiden dies after taking wire/fall damage...... If its just me, or something is messed up, overall as I mentioned this is not a issue or a problem I can just use cross trainers or avoid the option, all other functions work as they should Wink

Here is the video now from Fraps not from Windows Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ZtDw-GcGM

Enjoy =) Best regards Wir7-
You may post here, comment on youtube, PM me here or reach out on Discord I'm always here for you!
PS. No abuse, no insults, no funny biz, only facts, the truth, no harm. Respect to the HoG Team!
PSS. It would be cool if DNA or ORCUS would came up with a Dead Island and Riptide trainer to their adds to the TechLand game line since its their game line, would love to re-play those games as well, like said,as promised will donate to both of you in the next month a little something Big Grin

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Respect to the HoG team!

Hey,
I am really interested in figuering this out.
Would you send me your savegame?

(08.05.2022, 08:28)DNA schrieb: Hey,
I am really interested in figuering this out.
Would you send me your savegame?

Save Game sent out to your PM! "Out.rar"
Please do not forget to backup your saves before applying other save files!
Best regards, respects. Wir7-
I'm not strong in de-buging, but as practice shows I can bug a save and gameplay Big Grin
Since DL1 was released played the pirated version for a while, then fell in love with the game and bought it on Steam, imported my save and all went wrong, didn't need no editors, trainers..... Kyle is simply bugged, duped, Immortal, etc. and there is no turn back point. Now is DL2 is at the same point, ghoush this is fun and absurd at the same time Heart

"Kaffee und Sandwich deutsch" this will be my donation tag to DNA and ORCUS!
Respect to the HoG team!

UPDATE
Trainer for 1.4 available in the first post of this thread
https://homeofgamehacking.de/showthread.php?tid=151

Dying Light 2 Stay Human v1.4.0p Steam - Stop Challenge Timer does not work!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste