Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
I DIE IN GAME(WATCH VIDEO)

im hacking a game called deep black reloaded,i try hacking the heath,i choose all as my value type,
now i continue to take damage  in the game and scan multiple times so then im left with a few results
that maybe be my health value,i select all the results and move them down to the cheat table
i change them all to 999 and some of them dont change to 999 ,then i freeze all the health
values that i change to 999,after doing this i still die,explain to me how im dieng after
setting my value type to all,

VIDEO:

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/552470087

First of all, I moved your Threads into Gamehacking.

I can't watch the video you posted.
It seems you have the wrong address of your health, thats why you die
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

I just downloaded the game and tested it.
Health is stored as float, I don't know how it is later in the game but in the beginning your health should be 580 at full health.

Jetpack/Stamina is float 3 when full
Ammo is word (2 bytes)

(21.05.2021, 13:11)DNA schrieb: I just downloaded the game and tested it.
Health is stored as float, I don't know how it is later in the game but in the beginning your health should be 580 at full health.

Jetpack/Stamina is float 3 when full
Ammo is word (2 bytes)

<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/552470087?badge=0&amp;autopause=0&amp;player_id=0&amp;app_id=58479" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="bandicam 2021-05-16 14-28-31-590"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

You made a mistake.
In your video there was a part where you dont get hit for a few seconds. Your player restore health in that moment.
Once you get hit again you may have more health then in your previous search and searching for decreased will kick the correct
address out.
And don't set the type to "all".
Have a look at my post above.

(Full health should be 580 float)

Try it with float and make this:

1. Make sure you have full health
  2. Search unkown float
  3. Get hit
  4. search decreased
  5. get hit
  6. search decreased
  7. Take cover and regain health
  8. search increased
  9. Back to the game, shoot, move, do some stuff, but don't get hit
  10. search unchanged
  11. search unchanged while "compare to first scan" is checked
  12. uncheck "compare to first scan"
  13. cheack "repeat"
  14. search unchanged (this time the scan get repeated until you uncheck "repeat")
  15. go back to the game, shoot, move,...., don't get hit
  16. uncheck repeat
  17. get hit
  18. search decreased
  19. and so on

okai i do everything u tell me but i still die,watch the video of me doing the hack and try to correct my mistakes i made

https://vimeo.com/553908447

What i noticed is:
I use timecodes of your video and I use a health value as an example
1:00 - You got hit and searched decreased - let's say you health is now 300
1:05 - You got hit again and searched decreased - health is now 150
1:16 - You waited for your health to regain and searched increased - health is now 450
1:43 - You watied again and search unchanged but in this time your health may got increased further - health is now 580 and your search kicked out the correct addres

Let me know if you get it working, otherwise I could make a video for you.

yeah make a video for me but when you make the video can you make the video in the first mission im in (the  game scene in the video i posted you)

can you make a video on how to code injection with health and can you use deep black reloaded first mission as the example

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
2 Gast/Gäste