Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertung(en) - 4.5 im Durchschnitt
[Trainer] God of War

(16.07.2022, 21:47)DNA schrieb:
(16.07.2022, 08:37)gendalf_22 schrieb: Hello. When trying to use trainer I got an md5 hash mismatch error.
MD5 1.0.475.7534 -    BCC0BAB9C9B0D390DF7A5FCC7DA3979A

Hi. I updated the trainer. Please re-download it from the first post of this thread.

Thanks. The trainer started without errors, but unfortunately, after activating and turning on any of the options, the game crashes

Hey gendalf_22.
I changed the code a bit, please download the trainer again. Let me know if it is working now.
If it is not working test each cheat individually even if the game crashes on the first cheat go on and try the second and so on so I know where I have to take a closer look.

Once you have done all of that do the following:
Make sure that the game and the trainer are not running.
Start the game first and then the trainer. Do not activate the trainer yet.
Press and hold LSHIFT+CTRL+ALT and hit D on your keyboard. This will open the debugconsole which
will create the hog file. Do not close the debug console window.
Then you can activate the trainer and hit the "SCAN" button again so you will end up having
two hog files.
Please upload both here.
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

(17.07.2022, 12:05)DNA schrieb: Hey gendalf_22.
I changed the code a bit, please download the trainer again. Let me know if it is working now.
If it is not working test each cheat individually even if the game crashes on the first cheat go on and try the second and so on so I know where I have to take a closer look.

Once you have done all of that do the following:
Make sure that the game and the trainer are not running.
Start the game first and then the trainer. Do not activate the trainer yet.
Press and hold LSHIFT+CTRL+ALT and hit D on your keyboard. This will open the debugconsole which
will create the hog file. Do not close the debug console window.
Then you can activate the trainer and hit the "SCAN" button again so you will end up having
two hog files.
Please upload both here.

Hello. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I follow these steps:
1. I start the game
2. After the game has loaded to the main menu, I start the trainer.
3. After starting the trainer, I activate it.
4. After that, in the game, I select "continue game" in the main menu (I did not activate any trainer option) and the game then crashes.
I created two files (before activating the trainer and after), I am attaching them.

Angehängte Dateien
.hog   gow_debug_17-07-2022_14-35-13.hog (Größe: 5,01 KB / Downloads: 77)
.hog   gow_debug_17-07-2022_14-36-20.hog (Größe: 5,01 KB / Downloads: 69)

Hey, there is something wrong. Both files are exactly the same and that is not correct.
If one file was created before the trainer was activated and the other file after the trainer was activated, the files should
be different.
Can you do it again please?

(17.07.2022, 14:53)DNA schrieb: Hey, there is something wrong. Both files are exactly the same and that is not correct.
If one file was created before the trainer was activated and the other file after the trainer was activated, the files should
be different.
Can you do it again please?

Hi. I repeated the actions, the result is the same, the same files are received.
I recorded a short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEjPTJASvlk

Do you have some kind of antivirus which may prevent the trainer from doing its work?
As said, the files should be different after you activate the trainer and the message in the debug window should
turn from green to red. As this is not the case for you I think something stops the trainer from working properly.

(17.07.2022, 15:55)DNA schrieb: Do you have some kind of antivirus which may prevent the trainer from doing its work?
As said, the files should be different after you activate the trainer and the message in the debug window should
turn from green to red. As this is not the case for you I think something stops the trainer from working properly.

I only have windows defender, during the last attempts I respectfully added the trainer file to exclusions, and then on the next attempt I completely disabled the antivirus, unfortunately the result is the same, the files are the same, and the game crashes

Do you use Windows 11?

(17.07.2022, 20:59)DNA schrieb: Do you use Windows 11?

Windows 10

I am really interested in solving this problem but I need you help.
So I would code additional debugging information into the trainer and you have to send me
the output files. Is this ok for you?

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste