Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Titan Quest - Anniversary Ed. v2.6.0 +17 Trainer

Hi guys!

First of all: thanks for all your trainers.

I recently downloaded Titan Quest and tried your trainer with the trainer named "Titan Quest - Anniversary Ed. v2.6.0 +17 Trainer". Unfortunately I immediately noticed, that it didn't turn green when launching the game.
After checking the NFO I realized that it mentions the files "TQ_DX11.exe" and "Game_DX11.dll" but they don't exist in the main folder of the game. The launcher only allows starting "Titan Quest" and "Titan Quest DX9".
Renaming the files won't bring any success I guess so I just wanted to ask if this is the problem and if you could update the trainer? That would be awesome.

best regards

The thing is... My Trainer is only for the Anniversary Edition of the game.
The original Titan Quest Game is from 2006. The Anniversary Edition with some Updates and Improvements first comes out in the year 2016. Besides such improvements there was an implementation for a directx 11 mode...
So there is no need for a trainer update because the Anniversary Edition is newer than the Original (Legacy Edition).

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am playing the Anniversary Edition (App ID: 475150). It seems that it the actual version of the anniversary edition now is 2.9. I was still hoping that they haven't change that much so the trainer (2.6) could also work with 2.9 but I was wrong.

Yes they have changed a little bit the code...
And also they changed the name of the corresponding EXE and DLL...
But the trainer update wasn't so extreme difficult.
You can find the trainer for version 2.9.0 in the releases section...

best regards and stay healthy
iNvIcTUs oRCuS

Thank you so much!!! You're the best!

Stay also healthy and take care of yourself

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
2 Gast/Gäste